The WRC Community Action Program partners with community groups, faith communities, officials, professionals, business and industry, educational institutions, and civic groups in creating communities free from domestic and sexual violence.
WRC Community Action Advocates are available to:
- Provide educational opportunities related to domestic violence, sexual assault, and WRC services.
- Conduct community education programs for civic clubs, faith based groups, business clubs, professional associations, and other community based organizations.
- Offer professional in-service training with police departments, social service organizations, therapists, clergy/faith leaders, school personnel/teachers, healthcare personnel, attorneys, business management, and others.
- Conduct education programs for school age children and college students.
- Organize events to increase the community’s awareness of domestic and sexual violence.
WRC utilizes a sliding scale fee for various education programs. Contact WRC for further information and to request a program at email@example.com